General Terms of Sales
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
Access to this site and its use are reserved for personal use only. Access to the site is available 24 / 7, except in cases of force majeure or an event beyond the control of Alcyon®. The website is subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance necessary for the proper functioning of the Site. Access to service is done from a PC connected to a telecommunications network allowing access to the site by the communication protocols used on the Internet network.
You can subscribe to Hospitality ON and Hospitality ON Magazine online. Different subscription offers are available through the Subscription page of the site.
Upon termination of your membership during the year, no refund will be made. It is possible to give us the details of the person who could benefit from your subscription.
If you choose for the magazine subscription, please note that the magazines are delivered to the address provided listed in your personal space, please check that you added properly and give you all the information necessary for the correct delivery of your order. Schedules and delivery times are usually practiced by the postal service, Hospitality ON declines any responsibility in case of failure and / or delayed delivery of magazines caused by a total or partial failure of the postal service.
In case of change of address or non-receipt of the magazine, it is imperative to change your address in your personal space or notify us within 15 days (by email: email@example.com or phone +33 (0) 1 56 56 87 77). We can not be held responsible for non-receipt of your magazines. In any case, we will not refund the subscription.
The product 'Hospitality-ON Digital: Students' will be applicable only if the subscriber can provide a valid student card or school attendance certificate. The school must be recognised by the State. The buyer must provide the above-mentioned document within 2 weeks of the purchase date. Following this deadline the subscription, which is non-refundable, will be disabled
The number of places being limited, Hospitality ON reserves the right to give priority to its clients and partners. Hospitality ON also reserves the right to refuse access to the three above-mentioned events at its sole discretion. The participant gives to Hospitality ON the consent to publish videos and / or pictures of you taken during the forum. It also gives Hospitality ON the consent to communicate its contact information (name, title, company, email & telephone) to other participants in the framework of meetings' organisation between exhibitors and participants.
The student/teacher/professor rate will be applicable only if the participant can provide a valid student card or school attendance certificate (we only accept letters from an educational institution with an official seal, stating that the participant is part of the institution). The school must be recognised by the country. Priority will be given to hotel and/or tourism management students. The valid student card or school attendance certificate must be received by our organization max. 15 days after the registation date.
The Start-up rate will be applicable for any person working in a company or being owner of a company which has less than 3 years existence. All other categories will be considered as non-hotel operators. We reserve the right to cancel any payment that will not fill these conditions.
The public institutions rate is available only for institutions such as : Tourism office, Ministry, city council, etc. All other entity will be eligible to the "non-hotel operators" rate.
The hotel rate is available for any person working in a hotel structure or to any person owning one or more hotels.
As soon as the registration form is duly signed, the payment must be received upon invoice reception, prior to the event taking place.
Cancellation/replacement policies : No refunds will be made for cancellations received. If you are unable to attend, a substitute would be welcomed with no extra-charge.
1. General condition: Our sales are subject to the present general conditions which apply to all purchases unless otherwise stated by Hospitality ON.
2. Ownership rights: Hospitality ON remains the owner of the product being sold until receipt of payment in full. Failure to respect the payment schedule will lead to the non-delivery of results.
3. Employees: The purchaser undertakes not to hire or use the services of those individuals having participated to the compilation of the service ordered. This undertaking applies during the entire duration of the contract and for a period of two years starting from the end of contractual obligations set out by the present terms and supplementary clauses.
4. Prices - Payment Conditions - Penalties: Prices are quoted prior to VAT, and the amounts are detailed in the special conditions. Unless otherwise stated, payments are due upon receipt of the invoice, prior to delivery of the sold goods.
5. Termination of contract: In event of non-respect of contractual obligations by one of the parties, for whatever reason, the present contract shall be null and void and shall not affect the statutory rights of the parties in the event of any claims for damages.
6. Responsibility: In the event of a judgment against Hospitality ON, for whatever reason, the service provider’s liability is limited to the amounts received in payment for work undertaken for which the service provider accepts responsibility.
7. Litigation rules: In the event of a dispute concerning the interpretation or execution of the present contract or its continuation, both parties shall endeavor to reach a settlement prior to any litigation proceedings. Should the dispute continue, the case shall be brought before the Tribunal de Commerce de Paris (commercial court) for summary jurisdiction, appeal, and group actions.
MODALITIES OF SUBSCRIPTION
THE PAYMENT AND THE PRICES
You must create an account and complete all the information in your personal space in order to make purchases on the site.
The prices are those posted on the website the day of the registration of the order, Hospitality ON® reserves the right to modify the prices at any time. They are indicated in Euros all taxes included (Except otherwise stated). All orders are payable in Euros. Promotional offers are only valid for the duration of the offer. The promotions can not be combined. They can not be exchanged against their monetary value or be refunded in part or in full. After the period indicated, the promotion will be permanently lost.
1. Payment via bank card: Online payment by bank card is secured by a secure method (Paybox) which incorporates a method of encryption using SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
2. Payment by bank transfer: For more information, please contact our sales department at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +33 (0) 1 56 56 87 77
3. Payment by Check: Please send us your check and a copy of your oder by post to : Hospitality ON, 28 boulevard Raspail, 75007, Paris, France. For more information, please contact our sales department at the following address:email@example.com or by phone at: +33 (0) 1 56 56 87 77